Hunter Park Kindergarten

Welcome to our Blog.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Holidays - Monica
I had a wonderful term break, and after getting lots of jobs done around the house (painting inside, gardening and supervising the building of a very large deck), I headed off on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks relaxation. I spent a week on Motiti Island, off the coast at Tauranga, which was very peaceful and relaxing. Then it was off to Tolaga Bay with friends camping. This was great fun, lots of sunshine, swimming and laughs.
It is very exciting to be back at work, although it isn't for long. I finish here at Hunter Park on Friday 20th February in order to start my new role as a Facilitator with Massey University, based in Napier. I will be supporting other early childhood educators by providing professional learning support. I am very excited about this and looking forward to the challenge of this new role, but of course I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to the wonderful children and families! There will be tears, I just know it! I will have to drop in often!!!
Monica

No comments: