Hunter Park Kindergarten

Welcome to our Blog.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Thoughtful Quotes

Here are some quotes that you might find thought provoking. I am not sure who said them, but well worth reading anyway.

"Children's learning is not measured by what they take home. The emphasis is on the process of 'doing' or 'experiencing' rather than the end result."

"Why give a child one answer when there may be 100 possibilities."

Play with Me
I tried to teach my child with books;
She gave me only dirty looks.
I tried to teach my child with words;
They passed her by, oft unheard.
Disparingly I turned aside,
"How shall I teach this child?" I cried.
Into my hands she put the key;
"Come" she said, "Play with me."

"To best prepare your child for being a 5 year old, just let them be 4."

No comments: